To mark a thread as unread, simply:
- Login to your SendHub account, and click on a thread in your inbox to load that thread.
- On the top right side of the thread, click on the 'Edit' button
- Click on the button labeled 'Mark As Unread'
The thread will now be marked as unread, and will be placed at the top of your inbox. You can view all of your unread messages by clicking on the dropdown arrow to the left of "Inbox - All Messages" on your inbox.
You can also mark threads as unread by:
- Click on a thread in your inbox to load that thread.
- With your mouse cursor, hover over a message bubble within a thread.
- Click 'Mark Unread', and the thread will be marked as unread.
Note: Marking threads as unread is currently only available from SendHub.com.